Wednesday, March 08, 2006


Time: 2:30pm
Location: Bed
Weight: next to nothing

I tried to go to work today and made it there, spent about half a day tidying up some things and headed on home. This vertigo thing is not going away. Its just not.

My friends at work took one look at me and went--"Woah-go home." So my boss called me a car and I took my gradually thining rear end home.

So far its been a good day--on the eating front.. as long as you count strawberries and oj good. Thats pretty much been my entire caloric intake for today. Truth be told I am just not hungry. Even the MD's words of "eat simple starches." doesn't sound good.

I think I need a nap and then maybe I will feel better again. I really hate using up my vacation days being sick. Its really such a waste!

2 comments:

Anne said...

Great site, I will be back often.

Hope you feel better soon.

Fatgirl said...

Thanks for your support! I am actually feeling better today!