Monday, January 04, 2010


Location: Ether somewhere
Weight: 150 lbs


Its been quite a few years since the last time I posted...and much has changed in this weighting world...but for a brief moment, I thought I would share a few thoughts on some things I've picked up in the last few years...

First...DailyBeast did a great overview of those diets that ACTUALLY work...

Second...anything you do regularly can make a difference. Take the Taco Bell, drive-through diet for example. LA Times had an entertaining take on it.

Finally....most people have made resolutions to lose weight in 2010--but the truth of it is, according to Calorie-Count's blog (my absolute favorite weight loss/calorie counting site out there)--by Feb 2, almost 95% of those folks, will have fallen off the wagon. That in itself is a pretty sorry statement.

So this year...take a minute...gather your strength, and join me as I struggle through those last 20lbs with you.

No comments: